Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing via this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as laid out below.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1) “Buyer” means the person who agrees to buy goods from us.
2) “Goods” means all products listed on the order form
3) “Consumer” shall bear the meaning ascribed in section 12 Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
4) “Delivery means delivery of the goods to the delivery address specified on the order.
Limitations of Liability;
1) We shall not be liable for any direct or consequential losses, costs or expenses incurred or any consequential compensation arising out of the performance/ or non performance of this contract.
2) Our total liability in regard to the performance of this contract shall be limited to the value of the goods.
3) English law shall govern all contracts.
4) A confirmation of your order will be sent automatically by e-mail. Please note that this e-mail is an acknowledgement and not acceptance of your order.
5) Once payment has been authorised and we have determined the availability of stock we will arrange for the delivery of the goods to you. Acceptance of your order and the creation of a legally binding contract between us will only occur when we send you a second e-mail which contains the details of how your goods will be delivered to you.
6) We retain the right to refuse any order that is subject to an error on its website and will in these circumstances reimburse the buyer in full.
7) We retain the right to investigate any order placed on its websites that it suspects to be fraudulent; any such order will not be delivered until it is proven that the order is bona fide.
Risk and Ownership;
1) The goods shall be at the buyer’s risk once delivery has taken place. The buyer must take all reasonable care of the goods. Should the goods be returned to the seller having been damaged while in the buyer’s care, the cost of such damage will be recovered from the buyer.
2) Ownership of the goods will only pass when cleared funds have been received from the buyer, regardless whether delivery has taken place.
Description of goods;
1) The description of the goods will be as specified within the confirmation e-mail and it is the buyer’s responsibility to check that the goods specified are as the Buyer intended to order.
2) All sizes given are approximate and the Buyer should satisfy then self that the goods will fit into the delivery address.
1) Full payment is required at the time the order is placed and we will collect payment from debit/credit card details as supplied by the Buyer.
2) All prices and charges on this site are in UK pounds and include V.A.T at the current rate.
1) Delivery will normally take place within the timescales estimated on the order acknowledgement however this is only an estimate and time shall not be the essence of any order.
2) Where the goods cannot be delivered on the day arranged due to the fault of the Buyer we retain the right to charge for “re-delivery” to cover costs incurred.
3) Delivery will only be made to the delivery address specified on the original order.
4) Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the goods have been delivered to the agreed address.
1) Refunds on goods cancelled prior to delivery will be made as soon as possible following written notification of cancellation and in any case will not exceed a period of 30 days of that written notice. All refunds will be made onto the same card used to make the original purchase.
2) There are no refunds on goods already delivered.
1) Due to work and personal commitments guests at events can cancel their appearance at any time. This is something Unleashed Events have no control over and cannot be held accountable for.
2) If a guest cancels an appearance at an Unleashed Event you are not entitled to a refund of your ticket.